Sunday, August 07, 2005

Who I'm Not Gonna See at GenCon

It seems like there's a big long list of people I wish I was gonna see at GenCon who aren't going to make it.

Off the top of my head --

I'm sure there are more. I keep talking to people online whom I might hope to see there and finding out they won't be there. Bums me the heck out.

There are a lot of people I am looking forward to seeing again or meeting for the first time. But the non-attendees list (which included me last year) is sadly long.

5 comments:

Jim Zoetewey said...

I wish I were going personally. Sadly that's unlikely to happen unless my wife gets a new birthday or we get a new anniversary as Gencon almost always includes either August 20 or August 5.

Matt Snyder said...

Ed, now that I'm thinking about it, I can't remember whether we have met. Since i can't remember, I'm guessing we haven't. But, then again I'm notorious for forgetting names and faces.

Anyway, remind me if we have. And, if we haven't, definitely look me up at the con. You know where to find me -- Forge booth central!

Ed said...

Matt -- Unless I met you in '03 briefly and forgot, we've never met. I'll be keeping an eye out for you. :)

I'll be a Forge Booth Fanboy.

Matt Snyder said...

Ah! That explains it. Due to awful scheduling that year, I couldn't make it. Looking forward to this year!

John Harper said...

Don't rub it in! I was all set to go this year, too... but work just makes it impossible. I really, really have to figure out a way to go next year. Of course, that will probably be the year everyone skips.